Use of the website is subject to certain general terms and conditions described below. By using the website, you indicate your agreement with these conditions.
- Publication responsibility
- Website design and development
- Website management
- Photo credits - Image rights
- Protection of personal data/confidentiality
This website belongs to the Urban Development Corporation (SAU-MSI) of the Brussels-Capital Region.
Rue Brederode/Brederodestraat 9 - 1000 Brussels - Belgium
T: +32 (0)2 899 38 00
Person with responsibility for publication: Gilles Delforge
Website coordinator: Pascal Sac
WEBSITE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Bien à vous sprl
This website is developed in open source, using Drupal.
To ensure greater accessibility, this website has been tested in the browsers Firefox, IE and Safari and on the PC platforms Mac and Linux.
Hosting and technical maintenance are provided by:
Bien à vous sprl
PHOTO CREDITS – IMAGE RIGHTS
1. The images used on the website www.josaphat.brussels are the property of the SAU-MSI or of any other natural or legal person mentioned in the copyright.
2. The reproduction of photographs and illustrations is forbidden without prior authorisation.
3. Under image right rules, any non-public person that appears in a photograph and has not expressly authorised the photograph’s distribution on this website may have it removed by request.
1. The purpose of this website www.josaphat.brussels is to promote public access to information about its own initiatives and those of its partners in general. Our goal is to provide accurate and up-to-date information, and we will endeavour to correct any errors that are brought to our attention. However, the SAU-MSI cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or completeness of the information made available on this website. Consequently, the SAU-MSI disclaims all liability for any lack of precision, inaccuracy or omission in information contained on this website.
2. We wish to minimise problems caused by technical errors. However, as certain data or information on our website may not have been created or organised in error-free files or formats, we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The SAU-MSI disclaims all liability for any problems of this type that result from use of this website.
3. This website may contain hypertext links to other websites and references to other sources of information. These links and information sources are made available to you for information purposes only. The SAU-MSI has no control over such websites. Consequently, their content, the links they contain and any changes or updates made to them are not the responsibility of the the SAU-MSI.
4. The SAU-MSI reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this website and this legal notice at any time and without prior notice, without this giving rise to any right to compensation.
5. This clause is not intended to limit the liability of the SAU-MSI in a manner contrary to the requirements laid down in applicable national law, or to exclude its liability in circumstances where it may not be excluded under the said law.
1. This entire website is subject to Belgian and international copyright and intellectual property law. As such, any reproduction, iconographic or photographic representation, partial or complete adaptation or modification, or transfer to another website is reserved.
2. Any paid use of all or part of the content published by the SAU-MSI and any use for commercial or advertising purposes are completely excluded.
3. In accordance with the provisions of the Law of 30 June 1994 on copyright and related rights, you have the right to download and reproduce the information on this website for your personal use, subject to compliance with all three of the following conditions:
* you must clearly and legibly cite the source as follows: Source: website www.josaphat.brussels;
* distribution must be free of charge;
* you must respect the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration).
4. For any other use of the texts, you should contact the person responsible for publication or his representative.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA - CONFIDENTIALITY
1. Personal information provided to us in connection with a subscription to our newsletter, request for information or order for services or publications is controlled by the SAU-MSI. This information is used exclusively to respond to your request and provide you with an optimal service. Moreover, this information is used exclusively by the SAU-MSI and is not passed on or sold to third parties. It may be stored in a user database and will be treated confidentially, in accordance with the provisions of the Law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data. You have the right to check your data, modify them or have them removed. Contact the website coordinator to do so. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us in the future, please feel free to contact us: Urban Development Corporation (SAU-MSI) - Rue Brederode/Brederodestraat 9 - 1000 Brussels - Belgium -
- T: +32 (0)2 899 38 00.
2. For statistical purposes, the website www.josaphat.brussels uses cookie systems. Cookies are small information files which are automatically stored on the hard disk of your computer when you visit a website, and which contain a unique identification number (IP address). They cannot be used to identify you. However, they make it possible to collect anonymous information, such as browser used, choice of language, length of visit, files downloaded, etc.
If you wish to disable the site’s statistics functions, you can click here: Disable the collection of statistics during my visits.
Use of this function will create a cookie on your computer.